Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 23, 2012

HOW 17 SOUTHWOOD GARDENS REACTED TO ME MOVING HOUSE‏‏‏


View Larger Map



September 29th 2008 was a very special day for this was the day in which I moved out of  Southwood Gardens and into my new home.

On the day I moved into my new home something strange happened.
The house in which I previously lived in found out that I was gone.

"Where's my resident cried the house in Southwood Gardens?

A neighbour said that he has moved out.
"He moved out this morning."

"That man who use to live here should never have moved out of me cried the house, my old one in Southwood Gardens".

"Well, he had to, because he has moved to a support home said one of the neighbours."

"Right! I am going to look for my tenant and win him back said the house".

Indeed it did happen, for only two hours after I moved in the Southwood gardens house turned up outside my flat.

The house was in the car park and tried to get into the block through the front door, but was stopped by the manager.

The manager came up to my flat, flat 11 and told me about the house that tried to burst into My flat.

"Of course the house was trying to win you back".

The house, your former home, 17 Southwood Gardens, just turned up outside your flat.

In the end the house was sent packing and told never to come back or else.

My cousin was told of the Southwood Gardens House that tried to burst into my flat and snatch me back. The house did this deliberately because it was my former home and didn't want me to go.

Next day I was taken to my day centre by Dial a Ride, but just as I arrived at my club a house suddenly appeared - my old house, 17 Southwood Gardens.

The centre's manager noticed the rogue house outside the day centre.

"What's it doing here said the manager, that house has no right to be here?"

I told the manager that it was my former home, but just before I could say any more the house, 17 Southwood gardens, burst into my day centre and snatched me, then, 'all of a sudden shot out of the centre and disappeared into the distance.

"Right I'm going to phone the police said the centre's manager to tell them that one of my day centre users has been kidnapped by the house he moved out of."

I got snatched from my day centre and whisked off to 17 Southwood Gardens when I should have been at my club, but the rogue house had snatched me.

I tried to leave the house but as I tried to leave through the street door the inside of my old house grabbed hold of me and snatched me back in.

The police turned up and rescued me, but the house broke loose, went on the rampage and flew down to my support home because it wanted revenge.

A fight broke out between the block of flats I lived in, and the house, 17 Southwood Gardens.

The support home got bashed all over by the  Southwood Gardens House.

The bashing of a block of flats by a rogue house resulted in tremors being felt through the block due to the violent impact of the block being bashed by a house.

People were thrown about in their flats due to the powerful tremors caused by one building bashing another.

Later that day I returned home and told about the house that came to seek revenge because it wanted it's former tenant back.

The house beat up my new home.

But, just as everyone thought the danger was over the house burst into my support home and broke open the door of my flat.
I had to press the red button to summon help, but just before I could do anymore the house snatched me, and as it was trying to take me away, one of the residents appeared on the scene and fought it off with a broom. He phoned the police. The police came and broke up the house with laser guns and in an instant the 17 Southwood Gardens House was killed.

The reign of terror was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger